Dust is usually not considered one of the top health threats on a construction site.
However, invisible crystalline silica dust is 100 times smaller than sand and continues to be a hidden killer, especially in the construction industry. Here are some reasons to take dust seriously.
1. Silicosis, an incurable lung disease that can lead to disability and death; lung cancer;
2. Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD); and
3. Kidney disease.
A solution to this workplace health threat are Personal Dust Sampling Pumps.
1. They provide the most accurate readings of dust levels
2. They are small and unobtrusive.
3. They show a commitment of the employer to individual worker safety. For personal air sampling in Washington D.C contact: MD Mold Testing Address: 4014 Fox Valley Dr, Rockville, MD 20853 Phone: (301) 717-1454 Website: https://www.mdmoldtesting.com
Personal Air Sampling Washington D.C.
What is personal air sampling? Personal Air Sample is a battery operated mini air sampler than can be clipped on to a person to enable hand-free-sampling of inhalable gaseous pollutants and particulate matter in the air actually breathed by the person at their work place.
For personal air sampling in Washington D.C contact: MD Mold Testing Address: 4014 Fox Valley Dr, Rockville, MD 20853 Phone: (301) 717-1454 Website: https://www.mdmoldtesting.com